Over the next few weeks we’ll be running a series of posts looking at whether Fine Wine is still a good investment, both in terms of it’s own individual worth and as part of a diversified portfolio. We’ll be looking at where the market was 10 years ago and how we came to where we are now, with the premium on Lafite falling off and people looking beyond Bordeaux, and ultimately to where the Fine Wine market is heading. More specifically:
- How Wine Investment Works
- Fine Wine Markets – A Recent History
- Emerging Markets and Other Factors Affecting Wine Prices
- Buying Wine En Primeur
- The Future of Wine Investment
- Summing Up – Final Thoughts
We hope that you’ll find this series as interesting as we found researching it.